Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/annbinghamfreema/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.objects.php on line 139
1. Long Beach Arts, Juror: ???.
1. Long Beach Arts, California Open Exhibition, Juror: Max Presnell. Third Place
2. Many Media Mini, Juror: Michael Jacobs. Honorable Mention
3. Ink and Clay 37, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. Juror: Alleggra Pesenti.
Ink Award, $500
1. The National Orange Show, All California Juried Art Exhibit, Juror: David Lawrence. San Bernardino, CA. Third Place
1. Ink and Clay 34, California State Polytechnic University, Jurors: Mark Greenfield and Darrel Couturier. Pomona, CA. Ink Award Permanent Collection.
1. Human Figure Exhibition, Long Beach Arts , Long Beach, California Juror: Bob Alerette, associate professor of University of Southern California Honorable Mention
2. 38th Multi-Media-Mini Show, Redlands Art Association. Redlands. Beryl Larkin Memorial Award
1. Ink and Clay 32, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. Honorable Mention. Magnesium Etching.
2. 37th Annual Multi-Media-Mini Exhibition. Juror: Robert Bates. San Bernardino County Museum, San Bernardino. Wilson’s Frame Up Award
1. 36th Annual Multi-Media-Mini Exhibition. Juror: Virginia Eaton. San Bernardino County Museum. San Bernardino. Past President’s Award. Permanent collection at the University of Redlands. Curator John Nava